Happy Friday, folks! Congrats on making it through another week. I’m proud of you. Clues and the answers for today’s Quordle words are just ahead.
For any newcomers joining us, here’s how to play Quordle: Just start typing in words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words simultaneously.
If you get a letter in the right place for any of the four words, it will light up in green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but it’s in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. You could always check out the practice games before taking on the daily puzzle.
Here are some clues for today’s Quordle game, followed by the answers:
Quordle Clues For June 16
- Word 1 (top left) clue — Italian dish made of dough that’s shaped then cooked in boiling water
- Word 2 (top right) clue — adjective for something afflicted with rabies
- Word 3 (bottom left) clue — adjective for a person who’s in poor physical shape, perhaps because they don’t work out enough
- Word 4 (bottom right) clue — adjective for hair that’s perhaps permed, but definitely not straight
- One of the words has a pair of repeated letters
- Today’s words start with P, R, U and C
Quordle Answers For June 16
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready to discover today’s Quordle answers.
This is your final warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all there is to it for today’s Quordle clues and answers. I’ll have hints and the solution for Saturday’s game on my blog as soon as I can.
Read the full article here