Hello, everyone, and Happy Juneteenth! Hope you had a terrific weekend. Clues and the answers for today’s Quordle words are coming up.
For any newcomers joining us, here’s how to play Quordle: Just start typing in words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words simultaneously.
If you get a letter in the right place for any of the four words, it will light up in green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but it’s in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. You could always check out the practice games before taking on the daily puzzle.
Here are some clues for today’s Quordle game, followed by the answers:
Quordle Clues For June 19
- Word 1 (top left) clue — a large group of people (or zombies)
- Word 2 (top right) clue — not the winner
- Word 3 (bottom left) clue — enjoyment or vigor in doing something, especially a performance
- Word 4 (bottom right) clue — lying flat and face down
- None of the words have a pair of repeated letters
- Today’s words start with H, L, G and P
Quordle Answers For June 19
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready to discover today’s Quordle answers.
This is your final warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all there is to it for today’s Quordle clues and answers. I’ll have hints and the solution for Monday’s game on my blog as soon as I can.
Read the full article here