Hey there, folks! Hope you’re having a wonderful weekend. I have some work to do this afternoon as I’ll be covering the Xbox showcase, then I’m going to a Lizzo show this evening. Should be a fun day all around. Before all that though, we have clues and answers for today’s Quordle words to discuss.
For any newcomers joining us, here’s how to play Quordle: Just start typing in words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words simultaneously.
If you get a letter in the right place for any of the four words, it will light up in green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but it’s in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. You could always check out the practice games before taking on the daily puzzle.
Here are some clues for today’s Quordle game, followed by the answers:
Quordle Clues For June 11
- Word 1 (top left) clue — term for a person who lies about having medical skills or knowledge
- Word 2 (top right) clue — the top of your head
- Word 3 (bottom left) clue — where your clothes might go after the washer
- Word 4 (bottom right) clue — term meaning “lack of good sense.” Also how Boromir described the plan to take the One Ring to Mount Doom
- Two of the words each have a pair of repeated letters
- Today’s words start with Q, S, D and F
Quordle Answers For June 11
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready to discover today’s Quordle answers.
This is your final warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all there is to it for today’s Quordle clues and answers. I’ll have hints and the solution for Monday’s game on my blog as soon as I can.
Read the full article here