Happy Sunday, folks! If you can believe it, this is the last weekend of spring. It feels like this year has just flown by. Still, let’s take a moment to pause and play the latest round of Quordle. Clues and the answers for today’s words are just ahead.
For any newcomers joining us, here’s how to play Quordle: Just start typing in words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words simultaneously.
If you get a letter in the right place for any of the four words, it will light up in green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but it’s in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. You could always check out the practice games before taking on the daily puzzle.
Here are some clues for today’s Quordle game, followed by the answers:
Quordle Clues For June 18
- Word 1 (top left) clue — the sheep was [blank] and the farmer sold the wool
- Word 2 (top right) clue — [blank] Tuck, one of Robin Hood’s Merry Men
- Word 3 (bottom left) clue — number of sides or corners on a triangle
- Word 4 (bottom right) clue — unfasten a knot
- Two of the words each have a pair of repeated letters
- Today’s words start with S, F, T and U
Quordle Answers For June 18
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready to discover today’s Quordle answers.
This is your final warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all there is to it for today’s Quordle clues and answers. I’ll have hints and the solution for Monday’s game on my blog as soon as I can.
Read the full article here