Hello, everyone! I hope you’re having a most wonderful week. My partner’s on a work trip for a couple days, so I’m going to party the night away (by which I mean go to bed super early). Clues and the answers for today’s Quordle words are coming up.
For any newcomers joining us, here’s how to play Quordle: Just start typing in words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words simultaneously.
If you get a letter in the right place for any of the four words, it will light up in green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but it’s in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. You could always check out the practice games before taking on the daily puzzle.
Here are some clues for today’s Quordle game, followed by the answers:
Quordle Clues For June 15
- Word 1 (top left) clue — the King of venomous snakes
- Word 2 (top right) clue — cheesy or overly sentimental
- Word 3 (bottom left) clue — chop food into tiny pieces, perhaps with the help of a food processor
- Word 4 (bottom right) clue — a type of pepper, such as a cascabel or jalapeño
- One of the words has a pair of repeated letters
- Today’s words start with C, C, M and C
Quordle Answers For June 15
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready to discover today’s Quordle answers.
This is your final warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all there is to it for today’s Quordle clues and answers. I’ll have hints and the solution for Friday’s game on my blog as soon as I can.
Read the full article here