Happy Tuesday, folks! I hope you’ve all recovered from the slew of announcements Apple made yesterday, including the $3,500 mixed-reality headset I’m sure every single one of you will be buying as soon as possible. In any case, there’s a new batch of Quordle words for us. I’ve got clues and the answers coming up.
For any newcomers joining us, here’s how to play Quordle: Just start typing in words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words simultaneously.
If you get a letter in the right place for any of the four words, it will light up in green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but it’s in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. You could always check out the practice games before taking on the daily puzzle.
Here are some clues for today’s Quordle game, followed by the answers:
Quordle Clues For June 6
- Word 1 (top left) clue — rectangular clay block used to construct buildings. Also the title of a Ben Folds Five song
- Word 2 (top right) clue — adjective for something that’s fastened or closed firmly
- Word 3 (bottom left) clue — something with a striking appearance or style
- Word 4 (bottom right) clue — passion or enthusiasm
- Two of the words each have a pair of repeated letters
- Today’s words start with B, T, S and A
Quordle Answers For June 6
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready to discover today’s Quordle answers.
This is your final warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all there is to it for today’s Quordle clues and answers. I’ll have hints and the solution for Wednesday’s game on my blog as soon as I can.
Read the full article here