It’s Wednesday, and you know what that means: it’s time for another round of Quordle! Clues and the answers for today’s words are coming right up.
For any newcomers joining us, here’s how to play Quordle: Just start typing in words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words simultaneously.
If you get a letter in the right place for any of the four words, it will light up in green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but it’s in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. You could always check out the practice games before taking on the daily puzzle.
Here are some clues for today’s Quordle game, followed by the answers:
Quordle Clues For June 14
- Word 1 (top left) clue — harm someone’s reputation with a false written statement
- Word 2 (top right) clue — adjective for someone who is shrewd and knowledgeable
- Word 3 (bottom left) clue — where some weapons go at the end of a Fortnite season. Also, where the bank might keep your money
- Word 4 (bottom right) clue — a mythological guardian of a bridge
- Three of the words each have a pair of repeated letters
- Today’s words start with L, S, V and T
Quordle Answers For June 14
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready to discover today’s Quordle answers.
This is your final warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all there is to it for today’s Quordle clues and answers. I’ll have hints and the solution for Thursday’s game on my blog as soon as I can.
Read the full article here